Packaging Compliance Labs is offering a scholarship for packaging engineers for Winter 2021. The winner will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship towards their packaging engineering education. This scholarship is available for packaging engineering college students who are enrolled in any college/university with a packaging engineering program.
How to Enter
To enter, complete the form below and answer 2 of the questions in paragraph form (each answer must be at least 300 words). The winner will be selected by our Vice President, Ryan Erickson, and our team of medical device packaging engineers.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicant must:
- Show proof of admission to their university and program*
- Proof they have completed/accepted an internship/co-op with a medical device company/medical device packaging firm/related OR
- Write an excerpt why you are interested in medical device packaging engineering
- One entry allowed per person
- Deadline for submission November 30, 2020
- Winner will be chosen by December 18, 2020
- Before awarding the scholarship, we will require proof of 2/3 items listed in eligibility.
- Letter of proof from the university admissions
- Course list/schedule for the upcoming year
- Letter/proof of internship/co-op acceptance
- Once a winner is chosen and all forms of proof have been verified, PCL will mail the winner their check.
- *Admission to a college/university and packaging program is the one item that is required