Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MIFill Out Application Below
WHY JOIN PCL?
Packaging Compliance Labs (PCL) is a medical device packaging testing, engineering, and contract packaging partner with headquarters in Grand Rapids, MI and offices in Boulder, CO. We pride ourselves on taking typical industry challenges and turning them into key differentiators that set us apart from our competitors. This makes PCL a true packaging engineering partner for medical device manufacturers. Our employees embody our five core values: placing patient safety first, becoming the expert, going the extra mile, empowering others for success, and working hard & having fun! By embodying our core values, PCL strives towards our mission to deliver solutions that enable life-changing medical innovation.
For 2 consecutive years, PCL has been added to the “Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies” list. We have also been named a 2023 winner for “West Michigan’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. After nearly a decade of “working hard and having fun” and half a dozen facility expansions, PCL continues to see rapid growth and we are looking to add a Marketing Communications Specialist to our PCL family!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Financial reporting: Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close process resulting in the preparation of financial statements that are shared with the Board of Directors and management
- Oversee 3rd party relationships with auditors, tax compliance preparers, bankers, and debtors
- Oversee management of receipts and disbursement activities
- Financial modeling/analysis and financial support of special projects that serve as a catalyst for growth in the business
- Oversee the annual budget process
- Support the Executive Management team as needed
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 4 – 6 years experience in manufacturing or medical device industry
- Certified Public Accountant (or equivalent certification) is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently and proactively search for ways to improve processes
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
This position is full-time (Monday-Friday) with competitive compensation based on skills and experience. Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance are available on the first of the month following the first day of employment. PCL also offers a 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions and annual profit sharing, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off.
The recruitment process will include one phone screen, an in-person interview, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check.